Monday, March 15, 2010

Very Frustrating

It is 12:20 now and I was supposed to have lunch plans today. It was supposed to be an early lunch--12-1ish. Guess who I haven't heard from yet? Guess whose phone is off? Guess who is probably asleep? MY LUNCH DATE.

I am the most OCD person when it comes to making plans or knowing the time and when things start and just basically anything that happens to do with time or schedules. HE KNOWS THAT TOO.

It is very frustrating that now I am hungry because I was planning to eat right about now and I can't get a hold of the person I am trying to eat with. When does it become ok to make other plans? Should I wait until 1pm and then make other plans for lunch or should I just say "screw it" and eat now?

HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME AND IT IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!! I hate when people are not conscious of others' time and schedules. It's ALLLL about them.

UGH.

1 comment:

  1. ummmm join the freakin club! tell me abt it tom on our breakfast date....but we're gonna miss breakfast by like a prob 1 or 2 min so i'm gonna get there early fo my shiznaz (ie chicken biscuit)

    ReplyDelete