Tuesday, June 23, 2009

5 am

So, I have this job now tutoring an 8 yr old with her math because she got behind during the school year. Today at 10 am was supposed to be day one. I had planned on leaving Atlanta last night around 4 or 5 pm to come to Statesboro but then in conveniently began storming. I decided that I would stay the night in Atlanta and wake up early the next day to get home by 10 for tutoring.

I was pretty happy about this because that meant I could spend more time with Michael :)

I went to trivia with him and his friends. It was fun even though we cheated, and, as a soon-to-be teacher, I wasn't too excited about that. His friends are nice too. They're a little boisterous and towards the end of trivia they totally weren't paying attention but it was still good.

After that we went to brusters where I FINALLY got a banana split! YUM Totally worth $5

After that, I went home to go to bed early to prepare for the drive the next day. That turned into me talking on the phone with Michael til past midnight!

Despite not going to bed when I had planned, I was able to wake up at 5 and take a shower and eat breakfast in time to be on the road by 5:45. I get off the exit for Statesboro at around 8:40 (GREAT TIME RIGHT?!!) and get a call from the mom of the girl I'm tutoring. Guess why she's calling??? TO CANCEL!! Apparently, her daughter went to a sleepover last night and now she can't get a hold of her soooooo yea. GLAD I WOKE UP AT 5!

buuut now I'm here and have more time for the pool :) I wish Michael were down here with me though :( He's coming this weekend so I only have to wait a few more days :)

So, it's only 10 am and I have so much so far to write about my day! Maybe I'll wake up early more often

No comments:

Post a Comment