Saturday, June 27, 2009

SO HAPPY!

I'm so happy Michael came down this weekend! The past 2 months, I've been living four hours away from him and have barely seen him. When I have seen him, it's only for a couple hours at a time and usually only for a couple days. But now, he came to visit ME and we can lay in bed and cuddle as much as we want without interruption. =)

It's hard with a long distance relationship to keep that strong bond and connection that you have with someone when you're together. We managed ok but it's been hard. Our jealous sides have definitely come out. But now that we're here together, everything just fits right back into place and it's like we've spent no time apart at all! For the rest of the summer, I will not have to spend as much time away from him as I have at the beginning of the summer and I'm very glad about that. I'm excited for next year when we're living within a 2 minutes walk of each other.

I am so happy right now!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL. Happy early birthday too.

Sorry to everyone that I am so sickeningly and cutsy-ing-ly in love. I hope I don't annoy anyone lol

No comments:

Post a Comment