Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Hello blogger world!

First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I know it wasn't the BEST birthday you've ever had (REALLY, who gives their kids chores and schedules a doctor's appt on their birthday!) but I'm glad it could be better because of me! =)

So, I'm leaving for New Jersey in less than 36 hrs! woo! I am so excited to see all of my cousins and aunts, uncles and grandparents! I'm also nervous/excited for Michael to meet my whole family =) I know they'll like him. EVERYONE likes him! Even girls I hate that make him cocky because they all fawn all over him! Hopefully I'll get a good tan!

The other day, we were talking about what we would do if we won a million dollars (or 60 million dollars cause that's what the lottery is like now) and this is what I've decided I would spend it on:

1. Pay off my whole family's debt. Except for any credit card in Gloria's name because I hate her.

2. Set up some trust funds for my future kids (I'll plan for 3 and see how that works). Hopefully I won't find out how many kids I'm having too soon.

3. Buy a new car!!!!!!! Probably and audi or a mercedes. I LOVE MERCEDES.

4. Buy a FUN car! (First, I'd try to buy my dad's '69 yellow Firebird convertible) If that doesn't work, then I'll go hunting for another firebird to get. Then I'd buy the new 2010 CAMARO. like the one in Transformers *drool*

5. Donate a lot to a charity of my choice

6. Make my whole wardrobe burberry and buy every kate spade purse

7. Buy a beach house, regular house, and mountain house near or at a ski resort!

8. Summer long or maybe longer trip around the world. I wanna fill my passport!!! and a few suitcases with souveirs

well, I think that's enough to spend it on...

I probably won't write again until after my trip when I post some awesome fun pictures!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment