Thursday, June 25, 2009

IIIINTERESTING DAY

So much has happened today both in my personal life and in the world.

Tutoring went really well today. We kinda bonded. Is it sad that I watch a lot of the same TV shows as an 8 year old? hm..

I have finally cleaned my room! Well, I'm almost done. Just a little more clutter to organize and some dusting left to do. Then, I only have the bathroom to clean and the dishes to do! OH JOY!

Today has been a very sad day for the entire world. Farrah Fawcett was in international beauty and icon. Everyone recognizes her, especially her hair. I always loved her hair! There was an episode of Shear Genius where Farrah was a guest judge. It was my favorite episode! Creating that hairstyle is NOT easy! Already saddened by that, it was hard to believe that the day could get worse. Then, it did.

Michael Jackson is a legend. Probably not sense the death of John Lennon or Elvis has there been such devastation in the music world. Often, we portray celebrities, especially those as legendary as Michael Jackson, as invincible so it comes as much more of a shock to us when something like this happens.

Probably the most shocking thing to happen, was that some people were as disrespectful as to mention the scandal behind his life and death. Can't we even give him 24 hours to let him find peace! What about his family? They want to remember the good things about him especially in the days to come. I'm sure every single person out there would be even more devastated if people were talking about your loved one's dirty laundry on the day of their death.

Lastly, I want to mention how obsessed I am with twitter!!! It's so entertaining. I follow more celebrities than friends now, like Perez Hilton and John Mayer. It's very entertaining, especially when Perez gets into drama with other stars! Today's twitter fight was between Perez Hilton and Pete Wentz. LOL

Well, that's all for today. I better get back to my cleaning! AH is it already 10:30????? I better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment